Twelve years after opening the Pennsylvania Academy of Ballet the founders, Margarita and John White, established a non-profit organization.
The Society was established in 1986 with the following mission
- To educate the general public on the art of ballet and dance
- To foster an atmosphere to raise cultural awareness to the general public
- To provide performing opportunities for talented dance students
- To assist career-oriented dancers to find professional artistic expression
- To promote professionalism and excellence in the art of classical dance
The Society has established and sponsors the following programs and outreach performances to fulfill this mission
- In-step outreach program
- Affordable public performances
- Pre-professional apprenticeship program
- PABS Scholarship Fund
- Margarita de Saá Choreography Workshop
To make a secure online donation, please use the button below to make your contribution to the Pennsylvania Academy of Ballet Society.